Don’t want to do much cooking? Want a break from cooking? Here is the solution…. You need not do much cooking yet get a healthy, colourful and mouth licking Sandwich. Or thinking of a quick evening snack, breakfast, brunch or a tiffin recipe for kids, the first option that comes in our mind is Sandwiches.
Cheese Sandwich Grilled or Vegetable Sandwich is a 5 minutes recipe which you can have in breakfast, brunch, evening snack, a meal or even in the tiffin for kids. Very healthy and mouth-licking sandwiches which you can make with wheat, multi-grain or plain bread.
Vegetable Sandwich | Pizza Sandwich | Veggie Sandwich | Cheese Sandwich Grilled
- Sandwich maker/ Griddle
- 4 Slices Wheat Bread or any other bread
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers of different colours (Yellow, Red, Green)
- 2 tbsp Broccoli
- 3 tbsp Corns
- 3 tbsp Onion
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Butter or any cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Pizza Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Chilly Flakes (Optional)
- Firstly, take some butter or cooking oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic. Saute for 5 seconds.
- Add all the available vegetables. Here, I add above-mentioned veggies. Mushrooms (Sliced), Yellow, Red and Green Bell Peppers (Roughly Chopped), Broccoli (Roughly Chopped), Onions (Roughly Chopped) and Corns.
- Now, add Pizza seasoning, Chilly flakes and a little of salt. Mix well. Turn off the flame.
- After the stuffing gets cooled completely, now add Pizza Cheese (Grated). Mix well.
- … and we are done. Our stuffing is ready.
- Finally, when our stuffing is ready. Take a bread slice, apply some Pizza Sauce. Now, transfer a generous amount of veggie stuffing on it. Cover it with the other bread slice.
- Put this sandwich in the sandwich maker, Griller or the Griddle, whatever you like. It will take about 2 minutes in the Griller or the sandwich maker. If you are using a Griddle (Tawa), turn the side of the sandwich, make it golden from both sides.
- …..and your yummy, healthy, colourful and very eye-catchy sandwich is ready to serve. You can serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney or combination of both… as per your likings.
- Firstly, to make it healthier you can youse whole wheat bread.
- Secondly, you can add or skip any of the vegetables as per your preferences.
- Thirdly, for more flavour, you are advised to use butter. You can also use any cooking oil you want or 1/2 butter 1/2 cooking oil. Totally as per your wish.
- Most importantly, don’t overcook the veggies. Leave them a little crunchy. You will love the crunch in the veggies. 🙂