Shahi Paneer Restaurant Style is popular in the Indian Restaurant made of thick cream, tangy tomatoes and several Indian Authentic Masalas and sweetness of honey. What..??? You didn’t get appreciation form your family and friends..???? Try this Shahi Paneer Recipe…..
Shahi Paneer Restaurant style
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 Cup Paneer cubes
Whole / Khade Masala
- 1 Tejpatta
- 2-3 Laung (Clove)
- 2-3 Green Elaichi (green cardamom)
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini stick)
- 5-6 Cashew nuts(Kaju)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Roasted Besan (Gram flour)
- 1 tsp Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder( Dhania Powder)
- 1 tsp Roasted Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Degi Mirch
- 1 Onion (Roughly cut in 4-5 pieces)
- 3 Tomatoes (Roughly cut)
- 4-5 pods Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cream
- First of all, take oil in a pressure cooker. Add all the ingredients under Whole/Khade Masala (Tejpatta, Laung, Choti elaichi, Dalchini and Cashews). Saute for 10-15 secs.
- Secondly, add roughly cut onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and sugar, mix well. (At this step only, we will add the whole salt).
- Add around 2 cups of water and mix well.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and keep the flame high.
- After a whistle, turn the flame to medium and allow it to take 4-5 more whistles.
- Now, turn off the flame. After around 5-6 minutes when the steam is completely released and then open the lid of the pressure cooker. Allow it to cool.
- Please do not release the steam manually because with steam in the cooker the cooking process continues for more time. So, allow it to release by itself.
- When the tadka in the pressure is completely cool down, transfer it in a blender. Blend it into a fine paste.
- Sieve the blended mixture with the help of a strainer in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Further, in another pan take some cooking oil. Add all the ingredients under Dry Masalas. Cook for 10-15 secs.
- Now, transfer the mixture in the pan and allow it to boil. You are to boil it till it comes to your desired consistency.
- When the gravy has the same consistency as you want, then it is the time to add some additional ingredients (Kasuri Methi and honey). As these ingredients will enhance the flavour and taste of the gravy. Cook it for another 1 minute.
- Finally, add cheese cubes (Paneer) to the gravy.
- At last, add fresh cream and mix well but with care so that your paneer cubes do not break.
- And…Bingo… Your yummy, mouth licking restaurant style shahi paneer is ready to serve. You can serve it with roti, naan or paratha.
- Firstly, pressure cooking the tadka ingredients for 5-6 whistles and allow it to cool by itself, you don’t release the steam. Because with steam the cooking process will continue for more time.
- Secondly, blend only after it comes to normal temperature because if you blend it hot, the lid of the blender may get burst.
- Thirdly, use only roasted besan otherwise you will feel the raw smell of besan.
- Additionally, sieve the blended mixture at least once. You can do it twice also to get a more smooth gravy.
- Finally, please do not to skip additional ingredients (Kasuri Methi and Honey). These both amplify the flavour to the next level.