Almonds and chocolate combines to make a treat to people of all ages. Crispy almonds coated with silky dark chocolate is simply irresistable. With only 2 ingredients, you can have yummy, crunchy Almond Chocolate rocks. It’s kid’s super favorite and takes no time and sweat to make it.
Just mix 2 ingredients and you are good to go. Simply, wrap them in attractive, colourful paper and you can gift these Almond chocolate rocks to your dear ones on their special days.
Almond chocolate rocks
- non-stick pan
- flat plate
- 1/4 cup almond cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate cut into small pieces
- Firstly, take almonds in a flat pan. stir continuously. Roast them properly till the color changes to light pink.
- The next step is to melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Now, let it cool a bit. (it should be warm only)
- Lastly, add roasted almonds to the melted chocolate.
- Put small heaps of coated almonds over butter paper or aluminum foil. Refrigerate it for around an hour.
- When set, you can decorate it with melted white chocolate.
- Firstly, cut the almonds into big cubes, and should not be chopped.
- Secondly, melt the chocolate over a double boiler. You can also do so in a microwave. Avoid melting the chocolate on direct heat.
- Thirdly, you can use milk chocolate or white chocolate in place of dark chocolate. Also, you can mix two.
- Finally, nuts can also be of your choice. You can also use raisins or walnuts in place of almonds. also, you can mix the nuts.