Shahi Rabri is the one of the most favorite Indian sweet. Generally, it takes around 2 hours to make it. Here, I am sharing a quick and easy 15 minutes recipe. Also, not compromising with the taste. Rabri is ,somewhat, an emotion rather than a mere sweet here in India. It is favorite of almost all age groups, my elder one’s too. 😉 So, invented a quick and easy recipe. Because, we can’t invest 2 hours every time making this. 🙂
As Diwali is approaching, we all make many sweets at home for Prasad or for our guests. This is the most appropriate choice for that.
Quick Shahi Rabri in 15 minutes | Shahi Rabri Recipe | Rabdi recipe
- Electric Mixer
- Thick bottomed Deep pan
- 4-5 Cashews Kaju
- 4-5 Pistachio Pista
- 4-5 Almonds Badaam
- 8-10 strings Saffron Kesar
- 2 Slices Bread (white/ brown)
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder Elaichi powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Firstly, add cashews, pistachios, almonds, saffron strings and bread slices.
- Grind it coarse.
- Now, in a thick bottom deep pan, take 3 cups of milk.
- Initially, keep it at full till it comes to a boil.
- After boiling, reduce the flame to medium. Cook for 9-10 minutes. Keep stirring so that it cannot stick to the bottom.
- Add bread mixture. And, set the flame to low.
- Cook it till it gets little thick. Keep stirring.
- Set the flame to medium and cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Rabri is ready to serve. Garnish it with chopped cashews, almonds, pistachios and rose petals(Optional).
- Most importantly, use full fat milk rather than skimmed milk.
- Secondly, bread mixture should be ground coarse and not fine.
- finally, keep stirring.